Kat read something online today that we both thought was good enough to share. I need to learn a lot of things from Kat and other upright folks. But there are lots of things Kat and other people can learn from dogs like me!
Here are just a few:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
So Kat is teaching me a lot of things and helping me learn. But I’m helping her learn lots, too!!! We all have lots to learn and can ALL grow!